Resume of Peter Trapasso
San Francisco, CA
Klout Score: 77
I am available for a social media management and content creation role. As part of a 15 year career in marketing, I worked for both Fortune 500 and startup companies. I have demonstrated my social media skills by building a large and engaged following. My professional goal is to grow into a social media strategist role this year.
Social Media Independent Consultant, San Francisco, CA 2011-present
- Freelance Writing of 1000 word articles on social media and technology for a PR firm in Phoenix, AZ (Digital Partner)
- Two social media analytics campaigns tracking social media channels using Google Analytics. (Analysis Exchange)
- Consulted for San Francisco PR firm on a product launch for a Twitter startup CEO in Palo Alto, CA. (Inner Circle Labs)
- Created and launched successful photo contest campaign on Instagram to grow follower base.
- Network building, content strategy and creation, and monitoring of analytics on all top social media networks.
- Owner and writer for popular social media blog, PeterTrapasso.com.
Senior Web Publisher, Sun Microsystems, Inc., San Francisco, CA 1999-2010
- Publishing lead for computer hardware product web pages on Sun.com.
- Managed editorial calendar and ran weekly meetings with stakeholders.
- Delivered complex product launches and campaigns for Sun’s Web marketing department.
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Social Media, Blogging, Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics, Community Management, Twitter, Facebook, Google+. Pinterest, and Instagram.
Kred Social Media VIP, Socialbakers Ambassador, Klout Thought Leader, Alltop.com