San Francisco, CA
Top 100 Most Followed Person in San Francisco on Twitter
Klout Score: 77
I am a social media consultant specializing in marketing and writing for businesses, software and other technology. I also have been invited to participate in influencer marketing programs for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, GM, and more. My 77 Klout score puts me in in the top 10 percent of all social media users. I am also one of the most followed on Twitter in San Francisco. Prior to my consulting work, I was a web marketer and publishing lead at Sun Microsystems for 11 years, responsible for thousands of high-profile web pages and several multimillion dollar product launches, working with a global team.
As part of a 15-year career in marketing, I have worked for both Fortune 500 and startup companies. I have demonstrated my social media skills by building a large and engaged following.
Social Media Independent Consultant, San Francisco, CA 2011-present
• Social media marketing for over 1000 customers.
• Social Media account creation, content development, editorial calendar, scheduling, and analytics using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
• Influencer marketing for many top brands including IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, and GM.
• Over 750 articles and blog posts written.
Senior Web Publisher, Sun Microsystems, Inc., San Francisco, CA 1999-2010
• Publishing lead for computer hardware (valued up to $2 million) product web pages on Sun.com.
• Managed editorial calendar and ran weekly meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Delivered complex product launches and campaigns for Sun’s Web marketing department.
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, Community Management, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Top 1% Kred Social Media VIP, Socialbakers Ambassador, Klout Thought Leader, Alltop.com